By Curt Simmons
Priced at $99, Keynote is the hot software that offers to convey to every body the facility to create gorgeous, professional-quality shows. It comprises professionally designed topics, top-end typography, lively charts and tables, and cinematic caliber transitions. Keynote has Apple's conventional splendor and ease-of-use, with intuitive controls and lovely graphics.
Keynote 1.0 has been absolutely reviewed via the clicking. even though Apple has now not but published any revenues figures, it really is transparent that the software program is gaining speedy adoption. in keeping with MacCentral, the company's CFO used to be asserting that its software program revenues have been nice, "fueled by means of the discharge of iLife, Keynote, and ultimate reduce Express." the 1st appears studies are only popping out now, yet they're undeniably positive.
This ebook exhibits clients how to:
- Design compelling shows rapidly, utilizing Keynote's complicated typography, stunning charts, and integrated structure themes.
- Give a presentation pizzazz through the use of spiffy visible results like slide transitions, builds, and point effects.
- Easily deal with a presentation's speed utilizing Keynote's thumbnail viewer, slide navigator, and grouping capabilities.
- Precisely keep an eye on tips on how to express a message with complicated yet easy-to-use anti-aliased textual content, dynamic alignment publications and multimedia components.
Read or Download Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keynote for Mac OS X (Absolute Beginner's Guide) PDF
Similar personal computers books
An creation to machine technological know-how in caricature structure.
Cocoa Recipes for Mac OS X takes a realistic, no-nonsense, hands-on, step by step process, strolling you thru the main points of establishing a Cocoa program from begin to end. It explains intimately what the code is doing and why it really works, Cocoa Recipes locations a made up our minds emphasis on getting an software to paintings competently as speedy as attainable.
A advisor to VHDL is meant for the operating engineer who must enhance, record, simulate and synthesize a layout utilizing the VHDL language. it truly is for procedure and chip designers who're operating with VHDL CAD instruments, and who've a few adventure programming in Fortran, Pascal, or C and feature used a good judgment simulator.
The march of the Android-based pills has all started, together with Galaxy Samsung Tab, Motorola XOOM, corner and extra. yet the place do you begin? And what are you able to do with an Android capsule? Taking Your Android capsules to the Max is a one-stop store for clients of all ability degrees, aiding you get the main out of any Android pill.
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5 Implementation Guide
- The iPad 2 Pocket Guide
- Switching to the Mac: The Missing Manual, Snow Leopard Edition
- iPhone Fully Loaded (Iphone Fully Loaded: If You've Got It, You Can Iphone It)
- Using Your First PC (Cliffs Notes)
Extra resources for Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keynote for Mac OS X (Absolute Beginner's Guide)
If all this sounds a bit overwhelming, just keep in mind that these options are provided to give you the extreme flexibility you want. You don’t have to actually use any of them, but the point is that you can adjust the bullets and numbering in just about anyway that you like. Let’s take a look at an example. The following steps show you how to use a custom image as a bullet: 1. In Keynote, click the New button to create a new slide. 2. Click the Masters drop-down menu and choose the Title & Bullets master.
3. Click a color picker option at the top of the Colors dialog and then select a color. 14, the color wheel is selected. Simply click a color on the wheel to apply it to your text. 4. Drag the slider to adjust the opacity of the color as needed. 5. Take a look at the opacity on the slide. If you like what you see, close the Text Inspector. If not, go back to the Text Inspector and adjust the opacity again. As you can see, changing text’s color is quick and easy, but you need to make sure the text color you choose looks good and matches with the theme you are using.
If you select this check box, the movies and sound files are saved as a part of your presentation. This feature allows you to use the presentation file on a different Mac and still see the movies or sound files. 15 You need to give your presentation a name and save location. If you are using movies or sound, consider copying those into the saved document. If you don’t select the “Copy movies into document” check box, you can still use your presentation on your Mac (as long as you don’t delete the movie or sound file), but if you transfer the Keynote file to a different Mac, the movies and sound will not appear in your presentation.
Absolute Beginner's Guide to Keynote for Mac OS X (Absolute Beginner's Guide) by Curt Simmons